Monday, December 22, 2008

Weekend Gist

The White House was pretty neat, but I was a bit disappointed in the decorations. I was expecting to be knocked over, but nope. It was still quite beautiful.

We took the keys this weekend for the new rental. We've decided that we are going to paint a bit and have the carpets cleaned. Yes, these people lucked out when they rented to us. I cannot stand the massive amount of wall marks. Who knew I would turn into my mother? :) Other than that, we're going to just hang out and wait.

Jess, we will have all mail forwarded, but we should get the card. Technically, we don't leave Mtn until the 5th.

Syd and Nathan were both sick this weekend. Yuck. Syd had some yucky stomach bug. I was trapped at the house with the two of them alone sans chicken soup. I waited until I thought the puking had passed and ran quickly to the Rite Aid. So much for that. Syd ended up vomiting on the floor of Rite Aid and, before I knew it, I was scrubbing the floor of Rite Aid. What a shining moment! Poor Sydney.

We did lots more packing this weekend and wrapping! I'm almost ready. ALMOST!

Well, I'm off to make lots of calls to the utility companies. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

Poor Syd! (Poor mommy!)I can relate, I'm home sick today as well :( Hang in there! I hope all goes well with the move - a smooth transition.

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

Poor Syd! (Poor mommy!)I can relate, I'm home sick today as well :( Hang in there! I hope all goes well with the move - a smooth transition.

Cheffie-Mom said...

I hope Syd and Nathan feel better. Merry Christmas to you and your family!