Saturday, December 20, 2008

Cannot Sleep

It is 3:30am and I can't sleep. It could be the snoring or the kicking munchkin in my bed or the excitement of seeing the inside of the White House today, but I just cannot stay asleep.

We signed a lease today for a temporary house. Whew! That is a relief. It is nice to know that we will actually have somewhere to go. I forgot what a pain it is to rent. The first check was a whopping amount (security deposit of one month, prorated December, pet deposit and first month's rent). I'm supposed to get the keys and garage openers tomorrow. It was such a challenge to find someone that would allow us to rent for six months. We, of course, had to pay a premium for that "luxury." Reminder to self-means to an end.

My Mrs. Prindables snack apples arrived yesterday. I'm so glad. Sydney will have fun passing them to her teachers. We ordered the full size apples last year and they looked really good, but they were about the size of a giant grapefruit. These are actually normal size.

Well, I'm going to take advantage of this sleepless night and putz around on Shutterfly...a thing I never get to do.

Sleep well!

2 comments:

Jess said...

So, if a Christmas card is on it was to your MntPnSpr. address it is going to find you?

Congrats on finding a temporary place!!

Angela said...

Hope you enjoy your new home.