Okay, so, I got tagged by Jess G.
1. I always like to sit with my left side protected.
2. One of my favorite holiday traditions is to snuggle on the couch and watch QVC. I've never called in though. I have ordered stuff online.
3. I want to take a knife skills class. No, I don't want to be a secret ninja fighter. :) I'm talking about cooking.
4. I'd like to stay in a haunted house sometime, if I weren't such a chicken.
5. I still abbreviate chicken as chx, even though I haven't waited tables in years.
6. I typically read only non-fiction and get very excited about it.
7. I have a ridiculously sensitive nose, but it is fading with age. One day, I was called to the kitchen to identify a smell. :) The fridge had been cleaned, but it still smelled. I guessed a piece of rotting citrus. We looked around, nothing. We pulled out the drawers and there it was! We found a tangerine or clementine that was half rotten. It had fallen back there somehow. :) My strongest memories are often associated with smells, which is true for many.