Sunday, September 23, 2007

Home Alone!


I loved that movie! My sister, Ashley, and I must have watched five million times. I cannot help but think of it every time I'm home alone.

Yesterday morning, Marc and Sydney headed to Richmond to visit his mom, Loretta. I'm technically in jail. I've been practicing. That's what I'm calling it now that I am convinced that studying is not an appropriate word. Even though the task isn't fun, I've enjoyed the quiet. A little more and I'll be ready for my family to return.

They will be home in time for the game! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will go well today against the Giants.

Well, I'm off to my chore. I hope you are having a great weekend.

4 comments:

tiburon said...

Practice! Practice! Practice!

GO SKINS! :)

Laura said...

Practicing is an infinitely better word. I am filing that one away for the next time I have to coax my son to his homework. I hope you enjoy the peacefulness.

Jess said...

Hang in there Jess! Bob is taking the GMAT on Wednesday and even though he is convinced he is going to do horribly (though he is doing really well on his practice tests- go figure) he is just so looking forward to it being OVER with!

When is the LSAT for you?

Jess T said...

Jess,

Saturday is D-Day. I'm with Bob, only my practice tests are poop. :) I'm hoping all of my friends will send me their brain cells for the weekend. :)