Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Change is Here! :)

Yesterday was the BIG day! I know you were all watching from wherever you were. I witnessed history on the floor of my bedroom. Exciting right? My eyes were glued to the tv from the time W and Obama left the White House until after the swearing in ceremony. It was awesome and how about that Yo-yo Ma! He was really getting into it. I've got to check him out.

After the swearing in, Marc and I headed to the Olive Garden for lunch and then to DSW. I was soooo tired by this point because Sydney had kicked me all the night before that we went home and I took a nap. We were supposed to watch a movie, but I just couldn't do it.

I awoke from my nap and decided to go get my hair cut. I whacked quite a bit off and now have bangs, long ones! I tried to take a picture with my phone, but alas, I'm completely uncoordinated and I just keep getting my nose! :) He he. So, sorry.

I'm back at work today, sadly. Well, not really. I do like it here. I just like being at home with the fam. :) Things have been so quiet here lately that I'm falling into a lull of sorts. I think I'm going to have to create a job for myself so that I feel like I have a purpose.

Okay, before I go a few kid things:

-Sydney has informed us that she wants to fly like Tinkerbell. She told Marc that he needed to buy her some wings so that she could fly.

-Sydney is, for some strange reason, in LOVE with Hannah Montana. She got a HM doll from Aunt Kim and she's just cracks us up with it. She runs through the house singing, "It's the best of BONE world." Ha! Ha! Ha!

-Nathan's new hobby is to poo in the bathtub. YUCK!

-Nathan also loves HM and dances whenever the songs come on.

Crap! I know there are more, but I've forgotten. AGAIN! Wow! I've got the worst memory ever.

Have a great day!

7 comments:

The Hall Family said...

That's so cute about Sydney and HM. Unfortunately, my kids love her too. Jesse and I can't stand her, though! Just like Nathan, Micah drops whatever he's doing and dances when the theme song comes on. I'll have to admit, it's pretty cute.

As far as Nathan's little tricks in the tub, I'm SO glad I have yet to deal with that. Let me know what works for you....just in case. Good luck!

Rach said...

Ah, I remember well the night Lil pulled that poo-in-the-tub trick with Han in with her. LOL! I'd never seen such stark HORROR on anyone's face, nor did I think Han could move that fast, LOL! :o)

Yesterday was indeed wonderful. I'm glad you got to enjoy some family time. :o)

Courtney said...

Sorry about Nathan's new hobby, Callee used to do that all.the.time...annoying! I don't know how anyone didn't feel a sense of pride yesterday no matter who you voted for, you were alive to witness history!

Angela said...

Yuck on Nathan's poop. I am lucky that Gregory hasn't done that in a long time. Now if I could only get him to poop in the potty. Either way it is no fun to clean up.

Sydney does have a good idea about flying. Let me know if you guys find some wings that actually work. I wouldn't mind flying either.

Smiles!

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

Oh my gosh what a funny post. The Best of Bone worlds and poo. LOL!!

It is almost Friday! :)

tara said...

Thank you so much for your comment on my daughter (grace's) blog. you totally made her day:)

oh, and if it's any consolation, my 2 yr. old rips off her diaper anytime she has the opportunity, so it's not always contained in the tub. consider yourself lucky:)

Cheffie-Mom said...

Your family is so fun! I have a huge smile on my face. Oh, and my friend's son is making a hobby of pooping in the tub too! LOL!