Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Reinforcements Required?

Last night I decided to pull out my costume sewing project and get to work. I'm scared! It took me an hour and a half to cut out the pattern, which consists of 12 or 13 different pieces and 4 or 5 different fabrics. I think I've really gotten myself into it.

After cutting all the pieces, which probably took me so long because I was chasing Sydney back to bed every then minutes, I decided to read the directions. Step 1-cutting the fabric..ALREADY LOST! I'm going to look at it again tonight. I'm hoping my eyes were just tired last night. Thank goodness it is only the 1st!

Yay! It is produce delivery day! I'm so excited. I'm such a geek.

It is going to be quite a weekend. We have two birthday parties and a Humane Society walk. Hmm..wonder when we will get our chores done. Oops.

Hope you guys have a great day!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Good luck with that costume, I wish I could do stuff like that.

Laura said...

I bet it turns out really awesome.