Friday, October 5, 2007

Ready for the Weekend!

Yay! It's Friday! Not only is it Friday, but it is a three day weekend for me. I'm having a great Friday so far with a great weekend on the way.

Today, my boss took me to lunch, the work load has been light and another atty in the firm bought me a massage! We have a massage therapist that visits us regularly. How lucky am I?

Tonight, Marc and I are headed to Queenstown, MD to begin a weekend celebration. My friend, Rachel, is getting married there tomorrow. We decided to make it a dual celebration since our 5 yr anniversary is the 19th.

We've been invited to the rehearsal dinner at Harris Crab House tonight. Mmmm! You know I love seafood. We'll be staying at a cute bed and breakfast tonight and tomorrow night. The wedding isn't until 5pm tomorrow so, we'll have all day to get into trouble. Grandma picked up Sydney today! :)

Sunday we'll head to Grandma's to watch the football game and hang out. We'll stay the night and return home early afternoon on Monday, which is a holiday for us. I think it will be a great weekend! :)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

mmandtt said...

Hope you all have a great time. Wish Brian and I could get away. We've been alone in the house, but how are we supposed to relax with all this work needed around us. lol. Have fun and enjoy!!! What is your due date anyway??

Sabrina said...

Have a great weekend! Sounds like you'll be having a lot of fun!

Laura said...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. That sounds like so much fun! Travel safely. I am thinking of having a massage therapist come to the house, since the one I used to go to quit and did not leave a forwarding address. She was awesome. I hope you get in lots of trouble.

tiburon said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend! I love these fall days - and the though of spending a weekend at a B & B just sounds devine.

See you next week :)

Gina said...

I hope you are having a good time!

Unknown said...

sounds like SUCH a fabulous weekend. enjoy!

Christie said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend. Hope you have fun!