Friday, September 26, 2008

Yay! Yay! Kathy Griffin!


I'm so excited today, even more so than any other Friday. I'm looking forward to seeing Kathy Griffin tonight. I was unable to catch her show last year and am happy I thought far enough ahead to get the tickets in May! It is a sold out show!
As if that isn't cool enough, I just found out that I will be getting a massage today courtesy of one of our Of Counsel Atty! His wife generally comes in on Fridays to meet with the Firm's massage therapist, but she couldn't make it today and I get to go in her place. Since we have the BEST massage therapist there is, I am super lucky. Seriously, she really is the best!
I've started thinking about Christmas this week. WOW! I cannot believe it is right around the corner. It is such a stressful time. It is hard to look forward to it. So, I'm going to try to be as prepared as possible so that the stress will be low. I purchased the first gift today. Now, only about forty left. Cha-ching.
So, it looks like I'm going to miss the debates tonight. BUMMER! Seriously! Guess I'll have to watch it on youtube.
I hope you have a great Friday!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

How exciting about the massage and the show! Have fun and I know exactly how you feel about Christmas.