Friday, July 25, 2008

Yay! It's Friday!

Happy happy Friday to all! I've been looking forward to this weekend for over a month.

Grandma Sebrina is picking up my babies today. I'm sure going to miss them, but we've got enough to keep us occupied.

Tonight is date night with my honey! Cannot wait! I'm not sure where we will be going to dinner yet, but I can be assured I will actually get to taste my food. :) Then, we were thinking we'd see a movie. Two in a month!!! HOLY CRAP!!! Of course, they will be the only two in the last six-nine months. :) That is okay. I'm so out of touch. I took a look at the movie schedule and didn't really recognize anything. Well, Hancock, but we haven't decided. Any suggestions?

Tomorrow is RASCAL FLATTS! I cannot wait. I saw them last spring, but I'm excited to see them again. In fact, they are the only repeats for me. Yay! Yay! Hanging out on a blanket in the lawn with my Marc and Wes. We're going to pack a dinner and head over early. If I get ambitious, I may even fry chicken. Of course, I have priorities tomorrow. First, I will be sleeping in. Second, I might take a nap. Third, I'll shower. :) I'm sure I'll eat also, but you get the gist.

Finally, Sunday will close with the Orange County Fair. I haven't been since I was a kid, but I'm going to meet Mom and Tom there so that I can hang out with them and the kids. Sydney has been learning about dairy cows and there should be a few there. I bet she'll love it. Nate is so easy going, he would be happy just about anywhere.

Oh! I signed up for Facebook. I'm a total newbie and I don't have anything up yet, but I'm there. I am not sure how updated it will be, as I prefer rambling here, but I'll give it a whirl.

Have a great day and weekend!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

OOOhhhh...I'm jealous, enjoy Rascal Flatts. I saw them last year, but am sadly not going this year!

mmandtt said...

WOW! I hope you have a GREAT weekend. It will be so worth it. Enjoy every moment. Taylor is going to my mom's for two nights and I am so excited. I just don't have the energy to keep up with her this summer. Whew! Have fun and take a nap for me!