Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Breaking the Silence!

Okay, I know I have been really bad about posting lately. It isn't intentional really. I just find myself busier than ever and I think wanting to be out of the house when summer is here is a big part.

So, the latest:

1. Our garden is doing okay. I had to trim a lot back because some of the plants were covering their neighbors. In fact, a few of the neighbors (ex: mesclin and lettuce) didn't make it. That is okay. We knew this year would be an experiment. The corn, cucumber and tomatoes are growing well and the others are following...slowly. I've made lots of notes for next year so, I haven't given up on gardening by any stretch.

2. My hair is finally starting to grow back! This is huge. :) After months of falling out to the point I thought I would be bald, it is finally returning. Of course, I have baby hair sticking up, but at least it is growing.

3. Nathan is on the verge of sitting up and crawling. We have a bet with my brother that he'll crawl by the end of the month. If we win, we get Golden Corral. I know, we're lame.

4. I'm starting to think about making Sydney's Halloween costume again. Anyone have any ideas? I'm not a sewing pro by any stretch so, an easy challenge would be good.

5. Upcoming events for us: Jess G is here!, BBQ in W'burg, Rascal Flatts, Camping at Rocky Gap, Kathy Griffin, Martina McBride, Queenstown BBQ and Celine Dion. Wow! I LOVE this time of year. I'd like to throw in a theatre performance. Specifically, Wicked. I've been dying to see it and actually, I'm not sure if it is coming here this year. Last time, it completely sold out within a day or two. I, of course, am slow to find these things out.

So, it wasn't that exciting, but I'll get back into it. I've only allotted ten minutes, which is a ton for me. Hope you all have a great day! :)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Wow, you will be very busy!

Rach said...

I can't WAIT to see you guys!! :o)