Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Friends Don't Let Friends Do It

I'm so paranoid about margarets and bats that I try to check in my desk drawer mirror often. Today, I failed and my coworkers let me down.

Fyi-we refer to that undesirable bit of spinach in your teeth as "Margaret" and "bats in the cave" are... obvious.

So, I hopped in my car this afternoon and was horrified to find a bat flappin' around where it does not belong. Immediately I wondered how long it was there and more importantly, who knew but was afraid to say something?! Oh the embarrassment! Well, okay, so it isn't that bad. It was a baby at least.

So, the next time you are a witness, let the poor person know that "margaret is home" or that "a bat has landed." Don't let them innocently roam about! :)

3 comments:

mmandtt said...

That is really cute. Beats asking, "do I have anything in my teeth?" Your kids are darling...

Rach said...

I always let my friends know they have something. I figure it's that whole Golden Rule thing. I would want them to tell me, ya know?

Courtney said...

I am paranoid about that too. Sorry noone told you, that was pretty rude!