Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wednesday Already?

We've been lazy lazy lazy. We hit the outlets on Monday after making silly pancakes. We drove all around the bay area and just enjoyed the sun.

Tuesday was a stay in the house day. We watched movies, put together a puzzle and cooked. Syd and I took a walk and looked at the fruit trees, ferns and palm trees.

We are actually going to make it out this afternoon. We are headed to the zoo. We contemplated going to Mickey's house, but after I found out it would cost $120 for Syd and I to just get in, I decided to skip it for now. Maybe we'll go next time.

I'm hanging around and keeping an eye out for Starbucks. Yeah, Starbucks. Mmmm.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Sounds like a lot of fun & relaxing. Can't wait for my turn. Although, I don't want all the delays you had getting there please.