Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fact of Life

I've been absent. I know. Keeping up here has been quite difficult lately, but I'm trying. :) I do better keeping up on Facebook so, you can find me there.

Got back from Tampa on Friday and have been running ever since. Our office downsized last week and I can now add bookkeeper to my hat tray. I've been trying to get caught up this week and am finally reaching a somewhat comfortable state. I will be, however, extremely busy from this point forward. Generally, I pick other things to do before posting (i.e. eating my lunch in the kitchen with Rachel, reading a book or watching tv at night, etc.). So, there will be breaks between posts. I just cannot keep up with it all.

We put in an offer on another house. That was a few days ago. Still haven't heard anything and probably won't. I just look forward to doing something on the weekend other than look at houses. Come on!

Tonight I will have dinner with my cousin, Nicole. She's here for a seminar and finally we'll meet up. We've been trying for nearly four years to get together without success. :) It will be fun to see her again and we are going to the Rio Grande. BONUS! I love that place.

This weekend will be clean up the messy house weekend. Seriously. How do things get so out of control so fast? :)

I hope you are all having a great week!
Jess

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I hate how things can be messed up so quickly, but it takes twice as long to get it back together.

Cheffie-Mom said...

You are one busy MAMA! I need to check out Facebook. I don't have an account yet. Have a great weekend!