I was asked by Laura to name seven strange/odd things about myself. Here goes:
1. I hate fingerprints on my kitchen faucet. It drives me absolutely insane. Fingerprints on switch plates and other faucets are annoying also, but the kitchen faucet is the WORST.
2. I am a compulsive hand washer. I counted once and I washed my hands ten times while putting away groceries.
3. I think about death constantly, mine and others. There is rarely a day that passes that I don't think about it. I often get in the car and think, "Will I die today?" I hate it.
4. I'm a spill all. There is very little about me I keep to myself. Someone always knows what I am thinking. I can guard the secrets of others, but I am an open book.
5. I have little confidence in myself as a mother. I constantly question myself. I have no doubt that love my daughter, and soon-to-arrive son, but being responsible for other human beings STILL overwhelms me. I just don't want to do anything wrong.
6. I am anything BUT a pack rat. In fact, I've kicked myself in the butt several times for giving things to Goodwill before their time. I cannot stand clutter, but yet I still have it. There are things I will not part with that drives Marc absolutely crazy. He, unlike me, is a TRUE PACK RAT! I think he would keep every t-shirt he ever owned if I didn't throw them out.
7. I cannot be in a dark bathroom standing before a mirror. I will freak myself out. I guess it is all the silly games I played as a child. We have a giant mirror in our bathroom that connects to our bedroom. Some nights, I swear I can see someone (other than myself) in it. It will make me do a double take. I hate it. :)
I thought it would be difficult coming up with seven things, but I think I could go on for a while. I will spare you though.