Four things you may not have known about me:
1. I wish I could sew.
2. I worry constantly about everything!
3. I hate fingerprints on my faucets and switchplates.
4. I won a jello eating contest in high school (peach flavored jello). ICK!
Four jobs I've had:
1. Baskin Robbins (My first high school job)
2. Waitress at Red Lobster and Carlos O'Kelly's (High school and just after graduation)
3. Loan Processor/Asst. Mgr for a Mortgage Co
4. Paralegal/Office Mgr for my firm (almost 7 yrs)
Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. BREAKFAST CLUB!
2. Sleeping with the Enemy
3. Steel Magnolias
4. Anne of Green Gables/Avonlea
Four favorite tv shows:
1. Almost any cooking show
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. My Life on the D-List
4. Man v. Wild, when I actually get to watch it
Four favorite hobbies:
1. Eating Out
2. Cooking-Although I'm terrible at it
3. Watching Food Network
4. Talking :)
Four places I've lived (not in order):
1. Blacksburg, VA
2. Richmond, VA
3. Fredericksburg, VA
4. Orange, VA
Four favorite foods (right now):
2. Root beer
3. No raw fish sushi
Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. At home playing with Marc and Syd.
2. Visiting the Aunts and having lunch at Innwood.
3. Lounging in a hammock anywhere it is breezy.
4. Almost anywhere other than work.
Four sites I check everyday:
1. All blogs on my pg
2. VA SCC
4. Firm news site