Thursday, August 2, 2007

I Got It!

I've been watching dance shows for a while now since they started popping up on tv. I have managed to watch most of the 'So You Think You Can Dance' episodes this season also. Up until now, it was just simply something to do. Sure, I found it relatively entertaining, but I just didn't "get it." I was never touched by the dancing, until last night.

Last night, Lacey and Neil performed a modern dance choreographed by Mia Michaels. Mia introduced the number by saying that her father had passed away and the dance was to represent her reunion with him in heaven. It was so sweet and made me cry.

Marc on the other hand looked at me and said, "I didn't get it. I didn't think it was that good." Maybe it is a pregnant (read: hormonal) girl thing. You decide! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ0fsmBJDhk

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i so loved that, too! it was fabulous. one of the best of last night. last night was a little lackluster, no? only sabra and pasha really stood out to me. he's a doll and she's just an angel!

Unknown said...

oh, and yes, please add me to your favorites, you are so sweet! i'm adding you, too! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tiburon said...

I haven't watched it yet! We have it dvr'd and plan to watch it tonight :)

I will have to let you know.

Jess T said...

Will do! :) I do love Pasha's dancing. They all seem so sweet I hate for them to be cut, but I suppose that is part of the game. I'm upset I'll miss the cuts tonight.