Top of the mornin' to you! Well, I guess it is still technically morning. I've been sitting here stewing at my desk about the morning annoyances and decided I was being silly. Yes, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. So, I've decided to make myself feel better by listing some of the things I'm thankful for today. It always puts me in a better mood!
Today and everyday, I'm thankful for my family, friends and health, etc. You know, the really big stuff. For the purposes of this personal exercise, I consider them "assumed."
Today, I am thankful for:
1. The Chick-fil-a lemonade I picked up on my way to work.
2. My new outfit that is way comfortable, but classy (Kohl's baby: $45).
3. Having a huge window in my office so I can look out into Reston.
4. The cool, moderate temps and breezy air.
5. My friend, Rachel! She gets extra credit because she is so silly and sweet. She works with me and I adore her. BTW, she is getting married in Oct! Woohoo!
6. My paycheck!! Today is pay day! The best part-we have money to pay all of our bills! :) Not much more, but that will do! :)
7. Remembering to bring my Old Navy returns to mail back.
8. Getting to eat no-raw fish sushi for lunch today!!!!! That one is HUGE! :)
9. Today being Wednesday, which means tomorrow is U/S day! What will it be???
10. Getting to go on vacation in three days! Make sure to say vacation with a silly accent (i.e. Vacasionay). It is more fun.
11. Having a daughter who was a happy and speedy dresser this morning! That always makes life easier.
12. FINDING MY CAMERA!!! Actually, Marc found it in our guest room.
13. Silly clients that make me laugh! We have a real character here this morning.
14. The photos of my family on my desk. It reminds me of how much fun they are and why I'm having another.
15. My very reliable Honda! I just got it washed the other day. My bosses have had their Mercedes vehicles in and out, in and out of shops. It may not be that fancy, but S1MR DWN has been a very good car!
I know, I know. Random right? That I guess was the point. I feel so much better now! Silly huh? Believe me, I could go on and on about the silly things I'm thankful for today. Don't worry, I won't. You get the gist! :)
Have a great great day! Look for a post tomorrow late morning. We hope to reveal the sex of the next family member! I vote girl!