Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thursday Already?

Wow! This week is really passing me quickly. Typically the office is quiet this time of year, but I suppose since I am planning to be out for a while I am just trying to tie up all loose ends. Sadly, this post will be VERY short.

Yesterday, I went to the doctor. All is well, but my blood pressure was pretty high so they said they wanted to keep an eye on that. I'm sure it was just a fluke and I'm not overly concerned. Surprisingly, there is already progression, which I did not have with Sydney until the day I went into labor. Wonder if he'll arrive early? Who knows?

Wes came over last night and we decorated a gingerbread house with Sydney. I'm not sure who was the biggest kid of the bunch, but I can tell you it was NOT Sydney. :) It was a lot of fun.

After covering the kitchen table in candy and icing, it was time for Sydney to go to bed. Every night, I always ask her if she has had a good day and what was her favorite part. Typically, the responses are mixed and range from "Daddy" and "Grandma" to "Madison," "Candy Canes" or "Tigger." This has been going on for months and not once have I been on the list, until last night! :) Last night, "Mommy" was the favorite part of her day. I was so excited. I know it is such a little thing, but it just thrills me that I finally made the cut. :) I'm so thankful for that!

My list is weak this week, I know. I know I have many more things to be thankful for, but I just don't have the time to type it out right now. :) Maybe later.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Funny how something so seemingly small can make you so excited when it comes to the small person in your life. Congratulations on maybe (?) finding a new person?