I was tagged by Jess G, which is a bit funny because I had actually filled this out to post for fun a while ago, but never got around to it. I think mine is a bit different, but since I'm short on time and I wish to comply, we'll run with it. :)
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both
2. Real tree or artificial? Fake
3. When do you put up the tree? It is different every year. This year, WAY early.
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually the first week or two of Jan.
5. Do you like eggnog? It is okay.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Cabbage Patch Bicycle
7. Do you have a Nativity scene? Yes
8. Hardest person to buy for? I have to pick one?
9. Easiest person to buy for? Fran and Grady
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
11. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? Mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Home Alone
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Depends. Usually after Thanksgiving.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Fried Oysters, Chex Mix and Ham
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? I like clear, Marc likes colored. So, we have both!
17. Favorite Christmas song? All I want for Christmas is you.
18 Travel at Christmas or stay home? Sadly, travel.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Traffic and the credit card bill
23. Favorite Christmas tradition? I don’t think we really have one.
24. Up early or sleeping in? I’d rather sleep.
25. Who hands out the gifts? Usually my sister and I.
26. Does Santa wrap your gifts? Yes, I think. This is the first year we are officially doing the Santa thing.
27. Do you tell the Christmas story? Yes, Sydney loves loves the story.
28. Do you leave cookies for Santa? We will.