Wow! Right now, I'm thankful for a few minutes of quiet. :) I have been going non-stop this morning and I still have to pack MK orders and write thank you cards before bed. Of course, this is a little chore when I get to watch Grey's at the same time. Right? :)
So, a very very quick list. I'm thankful for:
1. Playing in the snow with Syd yesterday. She really was cute.
2. The wonderful weekend I had with my parents last weekend.
3. My friend, Rachel. She's really been funny this week.
4. My fireplace! I love cuddling up in front of it.
5. My taco dinner. Mmmmm. The best part-my hubby cooked it! :)
6. My lipbalm. It is really yucky and cold out there this week.
7. My warm snow shoes from Lands End. I love love them!
8. My sister. She took me to lunch on Monday and brought me some goodies. Love you!
9. The fact that my laundry is almost finished.
10. The new clothes my parents bought for Nathan! I cannot wait to wash and put them away.
11. My new tri-ply clad pans! I'm adjusting to them, but they are so beautiful. I know, I'm a dork.
11. My new jewelry armoire. It is so nice to have somewhere to put your jewelry so that you can actually find it. It is so organized!
12. Terminating that employee. I had felt just terrible about it until I cleaned out her desk today. I found months of hidden filing/projects! I was sooo mad.
13. Finding the hidden stash of undone work BEFORE I left on maternity leave.
14. The positive response we have gotten to our ad for replacement. I hope to have someone in place before I leave.
15. Pretzels. Random, I know. I've been eating them all week. They are soooo good.
16. Pillows! I cannot imagine how uncomfortable I'd be without all of my pillows every night. Poor Marc. :) It is like a fort!
17. Chocolate Mousse Pie! I'm about to go eat a piece! YUM! THANKS MOM!!!
18. Ayr! I started using this stuff and it is just wonderful. If you have a dry nose or get bloody noses easily, you should try it. I've had issues with that nearly the entire pregnancy. Finally! Relief! It is amazing!
19. My Christmas Tree and the new James Taylor cd Marc bought.
20. My friends and family. Always!
21. One more day!
I hope you all have a great evening and a great Friday. If tomorrow proves to be as busy as the rest of the week, I most likely won't get to post.
Thinking of you and hoping to catch up with you all soon! I'm sorry for being a slacker. Know I am thinking of you!