Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thanks!

Thank you, Starbucks Stranger! I was having a bit of a craptastic afternoon and decided to stop at Starbucks for a frap. Nothing says cheer like a cup of frozen joe and a mound of whipped cream. Mmmm!

So, I pulled up to the window to pay and the cashier informed me that the car ahead of me had paid for my drink! I just got the biggest smile on my face. I've done similar things and I just thought it was so neat that ot came back around and on the perfect day. Pay it forward, folks!

Starbucks Stranger, you truly made my day!

4 comments:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

THAT is an AWESOME idea!!! I want to do that for someone!

Yes, what a gesture. Especially in these days. Amazing.

Happy Friday!

Rach said...

I LOVE that! I'm going to have to remember that sometime. :o)

Courtney said...

How nice of him or her. I've heard about that stuff happening, never had it happen though, but I can imagine the feeling you'd get especially on a bad day like that.

Jess said...

What a nice thing to have happen! It is always those little acts of kindness and charity that restore my faith in humanity. I know that sounds silly but most of the time we are an impatient, greedy lot and seeing someone step outside of those natural tendencies and be really nice just for the sake of it is really wonderful!