Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Five Minutes

I'm hanging out at the doctor's office, now with Syd. I swear these people are going to reserve a room for us. At least, it is a different doctor. We visit this one less frequently.

Okay, so what has been going on other than sick kids? Well, I've been working like crazy, during the work day and working at home just as hard. :)

Saturday, Marc had to work and the rest of us stayed home. Nathan was crazy cranky and had a fever. I had a sore throat and Sydney was sassy sassy sassy. It was not a fun day at all.

Sunday was significantly better. Nathan had gotten over his mysterious fever and, even though my throat was still sore, we went to the Baltimore Aquarium with Wes, Loretta and Tara. We had a very nice time and we were lazy for the rest of the afternoon.

Sunday night was no fun. I stressed about work all night AND Nate was up ALL NIGHT LONG. Marc and I were not a happy couple at 4am. Going to work on Monday was very difficult.

I am looking forward to Idol tonight, but I'm thinking I might miss it.

I hope you are all happy and well. I am thinking about you!

No comments: