Thursday, February 7, 2008

Life of a Vampire

I've been living the life of a vampire these days, up all night (it seems) and trying to sleep all day. It is so strange. My big accomplishments today were: showering, brushing my teeth, taking care of Nathan, eating lunch, picking up Sydney and dropping mail in a post office box. WOW! Not! :) Pathetic eh? I'm hoping we'll get back on track very soon.

In the meantime, I'm very thankful I managed to post this before midnight. :) Just kidding, I'm very thankful for many things, but too tired to list them.

Thinking of you all, even if you haven't heard from me. Seriously, I do.

Take care!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

I'm hoping he'll get back on track soon, for your sanity. Taylor was like that and it was no fun!

Tiburon said...

Don't you mean brushing your FANGS? ;)

I hope things get more "normal" soon. Newborns are rough - I always found things got easier around the 6 week mark :)

100 Percent Cottam said...

whatever, girlie! you are accomplishing tons, i'm super impressed. hang in there! things will be getting better soon.

Laura said...

Not pathetic at all. It is more than I got done today, and I have no new babies to blame. :) To answer the question in your comment, I was going to go to New Jersey to meet some friends that I've known online for a couple of years. We were supposed to go to their wedding in early Sept. but it didn't happen. I'm thinking of, maybe (if I can get the energy to plan it) taking the kids to see where I lived in Winston Salem, NC for that break. I'm not sure yet though.

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

Taking care of a newborn and a little girl is an accomplishment in itself, its' own category :)

Have a great Monday! :)

Bonita said...

One thing these little ones do is to reacquaint us with the middle of the night. I wish you a full moon and a clear starry sky.