Monday, May 12, 2008

Wacky Weather and Yummy Food

I'm constantly tricked by the weather at home, but it has been even more wacky here. One minute it is sunny then it is cold and they are calling for tornadoes. We came fairly well prepared so, we just pretend we are taking part in an all-weather fashion show.

We've also been pigging out left and right. We hit a seafood restaurant on Saturday, had a huge breakfast of eggs, bacon and toast yesterday morning, wonderful chx salad my mom made for lunch, steak and baked potato last nightn and pancakes for breakfast today. Tonight there is a plan of picking up a bushel of crabs and having a crab bake. Mmmm...I can hardly wait.

Well, we're on our way to the Outlets, to get into trouble no doubt.

Happy Monday! Did I mention I love this blackberry? Okay, CRACKBERRY!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

See, you are addicted. Have fun on your vacation and try to stay safe.

tiburon said...

Oh man - I think I gained 10 pounds just reading about all that food! I am glad you are having a great time :)

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

YUM!! I think I will gain about 10 pounds when I go home next week = Moms' good cookin! Have fun in the meantime with the Blackberry! :)

Rach said...

Oh. My. Goodness. Eat some of that AWESOME food for me, okay? LOL!

I hope the shopping was fantastic. Oh, and btw, if you ever want to go outlet shopping down here, just let me know. I'm ALWAYS looking for a shopping buddy! :o)